Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Customers
- Before Purchasing a tattoo appointment (Paying the website deposit), the buyer accepts full responsibility for checking that the size of the design will fit to the required body part. If the purchased design does not fit the desired body part and the studio visit is required to be cancelled on or within 48 hours of the booking date/time then the previously paid deposit will not be refunded. If the artist has not stated a size for the design and you are in any way unsure of the size please contact the artist direct as their uploaded designs may not be actual size. Artist Ink are in no way liable for any details that the artist does not disclose that would hinder the customers ability to book or have the tattoo done on their person to the standard they expect.
-After booking we will give you artist details. Please contact the artist first if you have or are taking any of the following: diabetes, epilepsy, hemophilia, a heart condition, blood thinning medication, a medical or skin condition that may interfere with the application or healing of the tattoo, recipient of an organ or bone marrow transplant (if I am, I have taken the prescribed preventive regimen of anti-biotics that is required by my doctor in advance of any invasive procedure such as tattooing or piercing), Pregnant or nursing, Or have a mental impairment that may affect my judgment in getting the tattoo.
- Once your Deposit has been paid, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays
- Age Restrictions- Upon paying the deposit, you are agreeing that you or the person you are purchasing it for are above the age of 18 years old. Tattoos cannot be bought by or for anyone under the age of 18 years of age (This condition stands even if the artist agrees to carry out the tattoo). Identification may be asked for by the artist on the day if they feel the customer is under 18 years of age. If the artist refuses to carry out the tattoo due to the customer being under age or not having identification after being asked to provide their age then the previously paid deposit with not be refunded.
- Please note that no tattoo on the website has been designed for any sort of Cover-up (cannot be used to cover up an old tattoo). Even if you think it will fit, look good, be perfect the artist will more than likely decline your selection. If you are unsure or you need a cover-up please contact the artist direct before purchase.
- Cancellations: The tattoo appointment may be cancelled free of charge at any stage before the final 48 hour period that is agreed by the artist and customer. In order to cancel the appointment the customer must cancel direct with the artist or the artist's studio and NOT with Artist Ink. The previously paid deposit may be kept by the artist for loss of time and earnings.
- The artists design will possibly be reposted on the site and you may then purchase it again if required.
- On the day that your tattoo has been scheduled you will be required to bring the further 70% of the tattoo fee to the studio in cash unless another option is accepted by the studio.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials on this Website are owned by us or our Artists and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- No part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
Terms and Conditions for Artists
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom. If an artists post any of this kind of material then we have the right to remove it from the site without warning. We will endeavour to contact the artist to inform them of the decision. If the artist continues to post the above kind of designs then they will be removed from the site without warning.
- Artist Conduct on and off the site means a lot to us and we hold this in high regards. Artist Ink ltd hold the right to remove any artist, their profile, details and designs from the site if we feel our reputation is being put at risk by something the artist has done, doing or is potentially going to do.
Terms and Conditions - General
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of the above Paragraph you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website.